Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Start

Hello from in here.

I guess you might be wondering where here is, I would like to say my house, but really I think it is more from inside my own head. It's been a while since what is in here has made it to the written page, and I am starting with a blank page to write on. If I said I was starting with a blank slate it would be a fresh brain, but that is just silly talk.

I don't know if I am going to tell you about myself beyond what you might gather from the scattered thoughts I will post. Mostly these will be typed up journal notes from my carry-around book. I think everyone should have one of these, even if you never use it. I been trying to keep mine with me for the last 2-3 years. Not very good at it and I don't actually have dates for when things were written. But I am on my second one, I write down what ever strikes me at the time or address, and contact information. But sometimes I have story idea, funny things I see, a quick poem. But I figured that this is the internet and well I might as well see if anyone else will find this amusing, thought provoking, whatever.

Well for now I leave you with this opening post, hopeful joined by other soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment